HOME green tips
GREENER HOME GREENER PLANET
– As we head into spring… check those gutters. Look for loose or leaky ones. Make sure downspouts drain away from the foundation and are clear and free of debris. Improper drainage can lead to water in the basement or crawl
– Have home evaluated to reduce water waste, many water companies will come to your home and do this for you.
– Fix grout in walkways or patios to avoid accidents, tripping hazards.
– Snack on energizing bananas, avocados, spinach, almonds and oranges to fight spring forward fatigue.
PLAN TO SELL? MORE TIPS…
– De-clutter, de-personalize, and clean house and yard to make it sale ready. Add plants inside/outside.
– Inspect and make small repairs or update, and touch up interior and exterior paint. Upgrade lighting.
– Open up each space, including closets, and remove stuff/bulky furniture. Stage rooms with one color.
– Add tech touches like a built-in USB wall charger for $20.00, or a luxury motion sensor faucet to bath or kitchen sinks for under $100.00.
See my Sold Homes link:
LATEST DENVER/BOULDER MARKET NEWS
DENVER: Motivated by increasing home values, sellers brought 4,537 new listings to the market in February, a 14 percent increase as compared to last month and a four percent year-over-year increase. The new inventory was quickly scooped up by buyers eager to make purchases, which kept sales strong. The number of properties that sold in February was up 13 percent as compared to last month. Additionally, the number of homes that went under contract was up 15 percent month over month and saw a seven percent year-over-year increase, http://www.recolorado.com/pages/article?tags=news
BOULDER: Hot housing market: Boulder County home buyers are lining up for less inventory. The number of available houses for sale in the county is at a 10-plus-year low, jolting appreciation, creating bidding wars and pricing some people out in the process, http://www.timescall.com/business/local-business/ci_27614117/hot-housing-market-boulder-county-home-buyers-inventory
Have a question about your home or neighborhood?
Always Happy to help you, family and friends!
Green Door Living RE