GREENER HOME GREENER PLANET
– Add easy low-maintenance drought-tolerant cosmos, daylilies and goldenrod flowers in your garden and enjoy the endless blooms, butterflies and bees.
– Notice the how2recycle.info label found on many products packages instructing how to recycle it.
– Choose a gas range/oven over an electric one, which costs less than half as much to operate.
– Reduce land fill waste by buying and cooking in bulk, which means fewer trips to store, and less packaging and time using energy-consuming appliances.
PLAN TO SELL?
– De-clutter, de-personalize, and clean house and yard to make it sale ready. Add plants inside and out.
– Make small repairs or updates, and touch up interior and exterior paint for fresh look. Upgrade lighting.
– Open up each space, including closets, and remove stuff/bulky furniture. Stage rooms in Seasonal colors.
– Add tech touches like a built-in USB wall charger for $20.00, or a luxury motion sensor faucet to bath or kitchen sinks for under $100.00.
LATEST DENVER/BOULDER MARKET NEWS
DENVER: Denver Home Sales End High in 2016. – The Denver Front Range housing market had a stronger than normal off-season in November and December due to continuing demand from buyers purchasing homes ahead of potential interest rate increases. The Denver area market is showing signs of prices starting to moderate and inventory levels improving. Average sale prices continue upward year over year. http://blog.recolorado.com/2016-front-range-sales-highest-on-record
BOULDER: February Listings and Median Sales Price Down for Single Family Homes Up for Townhouse Condos in Boulder County. New Listings were down 1.8 percent for single family homes but increased 46.3 percent for townhouse-condo properties. Pending Sales landed at 209 for single family homes and 107 for townhouse-condo properties.
The Median Sales Price was down 2.6 percent to $521,000 for single family homes, but increased 9.5 percent to $397,000 for townhouse-condo properties. Days on Market increased 2.9 percent for single family homes but decreased 45.5 percent for condo properties. http://www.baraonline.com/sites/bara/files/statistics/MMI_1.pdf
Know anyone needing RE assistance this year?
I am always happy to help!
Your referrals are my greatest complement.