GREENER HOME GREENER PLANET
– Add a little spring to your step and house with 3-5 drops of energizing, antibacterial lemon essential oil in your morning water, and 8 drops to white vinegar and water (3 to 1) 16 oz. spray bottle to clean house and freshen air.
– Help birds with their nests by providing a mesh bag filled with small (2 inches or less) pieces of thread, string, yarn or lint from your dryer near bird activity areas outside. And leave the tiny twigs found under trees or in yard and mulched grass pilings in lawn.
– Try reusable beeswax wraps next time you need plastic wrap to store food. The cloth becomes pliable in the warmth of your hands for easy wrapping of bread, veggies, fruit, etc., has a slight pleasant honey scent and can last as long as a year.
– Add seasonal asparagus, leeks or green onions, endive and sorrel herb to springtime dishes.
PLAN TO SELL?
– De-clutter, de-personalize, and clean house and yard to make it sale ready. Add plants inside and out.
– Make small repairs or updates, and touch up interior and exterior paint for fresh look. Upgrade lighting.
– Open up each space, including closets, and remove stuff/bulky furniture. Stage/decorate rooms with Seasonal colors.
– Add tech touches like a built-in USB wall charger for $20.00, or a luxury motion sensor faucet to bath or kitchen sinks for under $100.00.
LATEST DENVER/BOULDER MARKET NEWS
DENVER: Denver Metro
Home Prices Continue Climb And Inventory Inching Upward. While home prices continue to climb in the Denver-area, the good news for buyers is there is more housing inventory to choose from despite traditional market seasonality. For the first time on record, the average sold price of a single-family home in the Denver-area passed the half million-dollar mark settling at $502,986 in February. Active listings for the residential market finished 5.56 percent higher than last month and 5.31 percent higher year over year…https://www.dmarealtors.com/dmar-real-estate-market-trends-report-mar-18
BOULDER: Home Buying Remains Strong Driving Prices Upward. New Listings were up 0.4 percent for single family homes and 14.1 percent for townhouse-condo properties. Pending Sales landed at 192 for single family homes and 83 for townhouse-condo properties. The Median Sales Price was up 4.0 percent to $599,000 for single family homes and 19.0 percent to $446,250 for townhouse-condo properties. Days on Market decreased 1.1 percent for single family homes but increased 2.9 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
Whatever external forces are placed upon residential real estate markets across the country, whether they are related to tax legislation, mortgage rates, employment situation changes, new family formations, the availability of new construction and the like, the appetite for home buying remains strong enough to drive prices upward in virtually all markets across the country. New sales are not necessarily following that trend, but monthly increases are expected until late summer. https://www.baraonline.com/sites/default/files/statistics/CARmmi-1.pdf
I’m always happy to assist you and all you know.
Your referrals are my greatest complement.